Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

A Love Letter

Dear You,

I can't keep my hands off of you. Seriously. Ever since H.P. came back into the picture I've done nothing but compare the both of you. And as a result, I've only come to appreciate you more. You and your infinite beauty, turned on and ready to go by the slightest touch, and then there's "him". Ugh, I don't even know how I survived all those years with him. He's so heavy and slow now. And not to mention how loud he is, always wheezing and what not. 

Anyway, he was good while he lasted but I guess I'm just glad I moved on. I'm glad I found you. And I thank you. All those late nights working together and you never complained. I know I can count on you always to be there for me. I know with you I've discovered the true meaning of love. I now know the true meaning of the phrase "Once you go Mac, there's no turning back"

Love you, always,
Carla

Written after assessing the quality of my "old" (3.5 year old) hewlett-packard laptop and finding the screen doesn't turn on. Then returning to my MacBook.

1 comment:

  1. "Once you go mac, there's no turning back."
    Hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete